Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 25, 2005, 11:14 AM
    Hello
    Are you guys really sychic?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Nope. Think about it - anybody could be answering your question. How could anyone figure anything out from words on an anonymous discussion group posting?

Nov 25, 2005, 11:33 AM
    Here I am
    Are you slim with brown hair and glasses?
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2005, 11:34 AM
    Oh. My God!

No.
    Well brown hair maybe and quite slim, but no glasses... yet.

Nov 25, 2005, 11:43 AM
    Lol
    Maybe I was picturing someone else. You know how you get those pictures of people and places you never met or seen sometimes just pop into your head. Like once I had this dream about this red head girl who took me to her grave and she asked me who she was. Years later I met this girl that looked almost like her but I still don't know what that was all about.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2005, 12:51 PM
    I like to call it very good instinct.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ranieri
    GET A LIFE! Why frequent this forum? I mean really do you have ANYTHING better to do? You are the most negetive person! What a total wet blanket are you ever any fun? Do I ever read you saying anything nice?
    No matter the time of day or night you spew hate all over. Do you pray negetively? Do you pray at all? Must we deal with your evil eye continuously. Thoughts are energy and do you ever send out any positive energy in your own life? I see no evidences of a happy person, when you come here. Its like you come here bored and pissed off, ready to judge and ready for a fight. And when you judge it is because you want to place blame.
    Is somebody keeping you down all the time?
    We all will keep you in our prayers and spew some positive energy your way peace ranieri
    Wow that's quite an emotional outburst, What set it off?

The point I am trying to make is to be leary of the internet and anonymous advice that you seek from it. Any Tom, **** and Harry could answer her question just to troll her whether it is in a negative way or spouting all made up fantasy that would give the poster false hope. There are no internet psychics. If psychics even do exist they pick up your non-verbal signals during face-to-face contact - something that obviously cannot be done on the internet. The closest anyone could do would be to read all your previous posts.

I look forward to your comments. And no need for prayers thank you, I'm a happy guy... unlike you it seems.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 04:22 AM
    I disagree needkarma,

Phychics, or people with very good insight does not need physical ques in order to see things that are going on in peoples lives. I have lived a life full of amazing sight into the future through dreams coming true and knowing things before they happen. It just happens. People do have gifts. Some people use them to make money and others actually use it to help others. Just because some maybe in it falsely and doing it just to make money does not mean everybody is doing it for that reason. Remember the E.S.P. Extra Sensory Perception is getting information from an outside source besides all five senses. You may be a skeptic but does not give anybody the right to talk down onto people who do have gifts. It is not about looking at the person. It is about feeling energy, dreams that come true, sensing things about certain situations.

Joe
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 04:31 AM
    Jesus,

I don't doubt at all that you may personally have some gifts that affect your life and I am not talking down about people who have gifts. What I am doing is sending up the warning flag that anyone can answer these requests whether they have gifts or not. Though I do disagree on one point: I don't believe that one can feel the energy from sitting at their computer seeing text on a screen. But to each their own.

Thanks for your input and have a great day.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 27, 2005, 09:27 AM
    NeedKarma
    You are wrong about readings needing to be done face to face. Even the government does remote viewing and admits that we all have a psi muscle and are capable of doing it. And they do not do it with the person or target sitting there with you face to face.
    For the 7 millionith time it is energy you pick up, we can send our energy any where to retrieve information.
    You are not in the know about anything psychic!!
    Do your research, look up the remote viewing and read about what the government has done and ordinary people.
    Proven right here that your ignorance is bliss to you. And you're the one misleading everyone with your false knowledge. I will post the sites for you later so you can get some education about something beyond your own nose.
    At least fredg has softened the blow of her sarcasm.
    Every time I try to come here to work I have to play junkyard dog and get rid of the negativity so that I can work. And to get it out of the energy I am trying to read. It's a huge waste of energy, but Im sure YOU find pleasure in that and the fact that you get so much attention from it!!
    Were you the bad kid in school that we all had to wait constantly for the teacher to give constant attention to before the rest of us who were actually interested in what teacher was saying could move on and learn and grow?
    This is what I mean about your kind of thoughts holding the certain parts of the race back from real knowledge, because you but in just to be heard, no useful information and your non-believing posts are everywhere. So any newbie that reads before they write already knows you don't approve. The whole damn forum is aware. Peace ranieri
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 09:53 AM
    You are wrong about readings needing to be done face to face.
    It's not that I am wrong, it's that we have a difference of opinion.
    Even the government does remote viewing and admits that we all have a psi muscle and are capable of doing it. And they do not do it with the person or target sitting there with you face to face.
    I don't think they have admitted that, do you? I did some googling (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=) and it is interesting but not proven of course.
    Everytime I try to come here to work I have to play junkyard dog and get rid of the negativity so that I can work.
    This I find interesting - how do you consider coming to this website being part of your work?
    Its a huge waste of energy, but Im sure YOU find pleasure in that and the fact that you get so much attention from it!!!
    Were you the bad kid in school that we all had to wait constantly for the teacher to give constant attention to before the rest of us who were actually interested in what teacher was saying could move on and learn and grow?
    You have a very active imagination, that's good!
    peace ranieri
    This is your signoff but you don't seem to believe in it.

Cheers.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 27, 2005, 10:03 AM
    Needkarma
    Its alllll been proven! I am supplying information and guidance and support.
    You supply nothing of interest to any one but you.
    I do not need to prove myself and neither does anybody else.
    What is not peaceful about what I am doing, getting you to stop pissing on the psychic industry is not peaceful? I am going about this in an unpeaceful way?
    I knew you would start name calling and putting my post down, look at how much time you have to needle my post with more negativty
    But your not bored you have no information to supply us peace ranieri
    And even picking on my name, you should be ashamed of yourself BULLY!

Nov 27, 2005, 11:08 AM
    Going to spank you
    I you guys don't stop arguing I don't care how old you are. I will take my pretty pink belt and wear you all out. :mad: If you keep it up I swear this forum will explode into a million little pieces. Do not test the wrath of crankie.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 12:24 PM
    Its alllll been proven! I am supplying information and guidance and support.
    You suplied 2 dead links and all others save one are by the same private company that want you to buy something. Here is a good link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
    "Remote viewing (RV) is a procedure developed by parapsychologists at the Stanford Research Institute to allegedly perform clairvoyance under controlled conditions. Somewhat similar to astral projection, the phenomenon involves a belief in the projection of consciousness to remote locations, and is considered a pseudoscience by mainstream scientists."
    I knew you would start name calling and putting my post down, look at how much time you have to needle my post with more negativty
    Took all of 2 minutes to respond and where's the name calling? You make a lot of unfounded accusations.

If you think that you can convert everyone to your side when speaking of fringe science then you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Is no one allowed an opinion different than yours? Is that always considered 'negativity'?

Anyway this all began because I wanted to give the original asker a warning that she may get anyone, psychic or not, responding to the question and there is no way in hell for her to know. That is in contrast to your telling me about remote viewing where a controlled environment is required.

Lighten up a bit. By the way how come you didn't answer any of my questions in my previous post?

Nov 27, 2005, 12:34 PM
    You are all skating on thin ice! :mad:
    theresia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2005, 09:33 PM
    Theresia
    Hi Ranieri,I am new, and this is my first post.Just wondering if you could feel my energy and could tell me something that will let me have confidence in you.(about myself)I am 49,My name is theresia.I feel you are a serious person about what you do.What is going to happen in my life the next few months?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search