Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric1361 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Is this normal.
    I just ended a long 3yr relationship. She was very controlling and abusive, verbally. I continue to tell her to get lost its over, she still texts me trying to tell me what to do and when to do it. Or how busy or she won't be home like I care. Does she just not want to let go or is she that wacko. I finally after 3 yrs stood up to her and it feels so good, there is a better life out there and she hates it.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 16, 2007, 08:40 AM
    She sounds extremely controlling and you're better out of that relationship. She's obviously so used to getting her own way and controlling you that she still thinks she can do it even though you arnt together. It's guna be tough but try your best to keep your distance, ignore any messages or phone calls, and hopefully shel lose interest and accept you've moved on xxx

Nov 16, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Comment on Miss Sparkle's post
    Because that's the way she is, exactly right.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I don't think it is normal. I think she is a wacko. I think that Miss Sparkle is right, she is so used to controlling you that she still thinks she can. Tell her to get lost, and stop answering the phone or her text messages. She will get the point sooner or later. Good luck to you, there are other GOOD and NICE girls out there, that arnt like that! Good luck.

Nov 16, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Comment on Foxy459459's post
    Just hearing it from someone else makes me stronger, thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been playing hot and cold with me. Every time I talk to her, her mood changes. One minute she is happy, one minute she seems depressed or mad. Is this normal? I ask her what is wrong and she says "nothing". She hasn't been my girlfriend for very long, does it sound like I...

Is this normal? [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been playing hot and cold with me. Every time I talk to her, her mood changes. One minute she is happy, one minute she seems depressed or mad. Is this normal? I ask her what is wrong and she says "nothing". She hasn't been my girlfriend for very long, does it sound like I should...

Is it normal [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal to feel nausea by myself. I've had 'disorders' in the past but not recently. Any help why I feel sick after eating food for a while?

Is this normal or too much [ 17 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should I be careful? I don't want to judge her but I got to feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.

View more questions Search