Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sevie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2003, 10:16 AM
    Installing 2 car amps(jim peterson)
    Dear Jim, Have a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp,and a Kenwood 2 channel one. I have 2 front speakers,2 rear and 1- 12 in. Subwoofer. The Rokford I was going to use with the front and rears,now the Rockford as you knoe has a "Pass Thru" rca signal.How would yeah come into the Rokford(wiring) and using the through pass ,how would yeah go out of rockford and into the kenwood and then out of the kenwood(to sub) and would you bridge the sub(jl audio). Also I have a Kenwood excelon KDC-X811 Unit which has the adjustable hertz cutting mode.Will the Kenwood amp still comply with this?The kenwood amp has a power control hook up also,is that same as rockfords REM?And can you splice off the Power,Ground and REM off the rockford to the kenwood?
    Scotty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2003, 10:59 PM
    installing 2 car amps(jim peterson)
    I wouldn't splice a wire but I would get a separate wire and run it and try your best to fit it on where the wire connects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing new os [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, need some advice before I mess things up again... I have two os xp home and pro on same partition, had enough viruses,trojan and worm but thanks to forum I have able to remove most of them. I am also getting error at start up 'secondary disk drive 0 not found' and also cd rom is not listed...

How do I get 100 AMPs to my Garage [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to wire a 100 amp service to my garage. I have a 200amp main entrance box in my house and would like to get power to a panel box in my garage. The panel box I have to put in the garage has a 100 amp main disconect with 12 cicuit spaces. Questions: Can I simply put a 100 amp...

Installing office in XP [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a new laptop that came with windows XP professional. The first time I logged on to the internet, I used Windows update and installed all the updates. Then, I inserted my Office XP cd and got this message. "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location...

HELP!car amps and speakers [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an old motorhome and am planning on installing 4 Pioneer 330 watt 6x9s and am unsure what kind of amp I need. I have a very cheap deck, but figure that won't matter if I get the right amp that can power all four speakers. Please if you have any help for melet me know. Thanks,...

View more questions Search