Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TABowles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Pieces, Pieces Everywhere!
    Hello all! I have a FeatherLite FL20 Weedeater. Yesterday I had to take it apart to unbind the pull start cord. I have never taken a weedeater apart. After the 157 screws to get the plastic cover parts off, I slid the engine off the shaft. When it cleared the shaft, a metal pin of some sort fell out of the bottom of the engine. I did not see where it came from and have no idea how to put it back in. If anyone knows what this is and where it goes, I would greatly appreciate the info. Or an engine breakdown that I can look at to see where it goes. The original paperwork for the weedeater is missing. Thank you in advance for your help!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Contact the retailer where you got the unit, Probably wal-mart, and see if they have the info for the customer service dept and order a diagram there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to splice corian pieces together [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have several pieces of corian window sills , and I need some good info on spicing them together to make one long one , can I biscut join them? could I dowel them? any info would be appreciated , and will I have to refinish the top to hide the seams or splices?? I've worked consrtuction for...

A Million Little Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? If so, what was your opinion of it? Did he have the right to lie and elaborate things and still classify it as a memoir?

Music ear pieces [ 1 Answers ]

I frequently observe popular singers performing in front of an audience with some kind of equipment stuck in their ear. Could you please explain to me the function of that piece of equipment. Thanks, Casey

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

View more questions Search