Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesarthur_79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 12:07 AM
    3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head
    I have 3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head.I have seen a doctor about it and he gave me Daktacort cream to put on but it doesn't seem to work.The bumps/lumps are very flat.During sex it turns red.What can it be?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 12:09 AM
    The doctor should have diagnosed it for you. It could be a number of things, including an STD. Don't have unprotected sex with anyone until you know what it is. Go see another doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

White bumps around the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 years old and I have an uncircumsized penis... I have these strange white bumps around the head of my penis... I am a virgin... and I want to know if there's a way for them to go away? Please help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/jose2507/d1.jpg ...

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

View more questions Search