Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joceline duarte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 09:27 PM
    What is the opposite of not paste in three words
    From one word to the next , what is the opossite of not paste in three words
    joceline duarte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Don't know
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Are you sure of all of your spellings here?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Not paste
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 09:08 AM
    do not paste is what KISS intended to type, I think.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 09:18 AM
    No actually, I took the computer approach. Not is opposite, therefore (Not Not) is the same, so negating paste twice is paste. Just thinking on a different frequency.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 10:06 AM
    OK I get you. Wish I knew if this was paste like in word processing or paste like in school. The more I think about this I think I'll just go get a cup of java.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth paste [ 2 Answers ]

Where is pepsodent tooth paste made? The packaging states only who distributes it.This leads one to believe, China??

Copy and Paste [ 4 Answers ]

Before I bought a computer with VISTA I was able to copy and past almost anything from anyplace to my desktop or email. With VISTA I am unable to do that. Can you tell me if that is just the way it is with VISTA or is there some setting or other suggestion that can help me copy and paste. I...

Melon paste? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make melon paste? I want to make a japanese bread called melonpan (melon bread) and I wanted to add melon paste to it (put it in between the bread part and the cookie part). I have searched all over the net and can't find anything useful. I was hoping someone here could help...

Copy and paste [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can show me how to copy and paste a link onto my browser.I right click,it will show copy,select all in the box. What do I do next?:confused:

Copy & paste [ 9 Answers ]

Please.. I need instructions how to 'copy & paste'. I have outlook express 6, and windows me... I have a message in the body of an email that I would like to send to a private family site I belong to. I was told I need to copy and paste first. Thank you.

View more questions Search