Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skinn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Weight loss diet plan
    Well I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a diet plan that will promote weight loss. I exercise daily for an hour - 2. any ideas?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 08:45 PM
    The best way to lose weight is cut out junk food, fast food and diet food.
    Increase your bodies leptin levels and metabolism.
    Helping Lost Weight Stay Lost : Eating Well on Healthline
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I think portion control is a key to weight loss, smaller portion of healthy foods, like 3 oz. of lean meats like skinless chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats, and fish. Whole grain products like wheat breads, cereals, rice and pasta. Veggies, fruits and beans, legumes, and low fat/skim milk, yogurt cheese, 3 times a day. Cut out processed, fast, fried foods along with high sodium or sugary snacks. Drink water throughout the day and cut out anything with high fructose corn syrup in it like soda or presweetened drinks. If you will read the nurtitional labels on foods that your eating and stick to the one portion size it will help you keep your caloric intake a lot lower. Your metabolism increases every time you eat, so the key is smaller meals. Besides exercising every day which is great, make sure you get enough sleep, and eat a good breakfast every day. When you need a snack, eat fruits, veggies, small quantities of nuts or seeds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is seriously unhappy with her weightloss diet plan... [ 20 Answers ]

I am struggling to keep my Rottweiler's hunger and weight under control. Her vet recommended feeding her 2 cups of Hill's Science Diet Lite Large breed dog food and 2 cans of green beans a day along with a nice walk. Well, this is turning into a disaster!! She's acting like a staved dog. She's...

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

On a diet and still lost no weight [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone who's having the same problem as me? I'm very upset about my weight. I'm 5'1 and I'm trying to get back to 110 lbs. here's my problem... I just started my diet on Monday. I weighed myself and the scale said I weigh 144 lbs. every single morning I woke up and went for a jog, which is...

Diet plan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I've just seen that a very wealthy and famous model is going on a steamed fish, vegetable, and eggwhites die, drinks only water. She also does not eat after 4pm. I have late nights so I would rather switch to 6pm. Do you think that this would be a successful weight loss diet. To lose 40 pounds...

View more questions Search