Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Nov 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Ho ho ho!
    Well thanks to more dumb people in the U.S. santa clauses are no longer allowed to say HO HO HO because people believe its talking about prostitutes.

Just want to say thanks to you great open-minded people.

Banning the pledge of allegiance in our district, arguing about "Under god" on the dollar bills, you never cease to amaze me

Why do people find dumb reasons to start fights?
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 15, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Perhaps I would be better able to assist you if you had a question.

You know what's funny? Most of the people who bring things like "under God " Up, aren't even offended by it, and lots of people that don't believe in God just let it go.

Please rate my answer so I can see if I'm losing my mind.
    EdalyB94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Comment on Mylittlesunshyne's post
    Very helpful
    EdalyB94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Hey, I am 13

You sound pretty col. Here's some stuff about me: I go to rye middle school, I love japanese food, I am currently single and I am fluent in englis and not in spanish lol
    I hope you post another awnser.

P.S. My name s elizabeth

That thing about Ho Ho Ho is stupid and until someone brought I up, no one that about it that way and I can't believe that your town banned the pledge, so pointless:/

I love your quote, sunshyne(who is a guy)

Nov 15, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Well uhh.. the thing is, that even though America may be about freedom of Religon, the point is we are under God, Not the Devil, so, their probably not going to change it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Yeah people don't seem to get it that the very people that preach diversity and so forth *get offended* over the stupidest things. How are we suppose to *celebrate diversity* when they want EVERYTHING they don't agree with banned cause it *offends* them!! I have been wondering for years who these people are and do they spend all their time thinking up stupid scenerio's until they come up with something to be offended by?
    They want Santa to say ha ha ha instead (I guess so we can ALL think Santa is laughing AT US! )
    I heard Australia already banned ho ho ho.

Nov 15, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Nohelp4u your offending me greately and i feel that my feelings are hurt now i'm going to sue you!

Not hahaha that's offensive obviously! i'm going to go ban everyone from saying hahaha because it has 3 h's and 3 a's and that reminds me of 666 which is "OFFENSIVE"!!

p.s. i'm telling!

Nov 15, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Just kidding lol
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 01:46 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...ss-151336.html
    We talked about this... and I think it is a bunch a crap!
    wall_hasil Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE
    Well thanks to more dumb people in the U.S., santa clauses are no longer allowed to say HO HO HO because people believe its talking about prostitutes.

Just want to say thanks to you great open-minded people.

Banning the pledge of allegiance in our district, arguing about "Under god" on the dollar bills, you never cease to amaze me

why do people find dumb reasons to start fights?
    A man can change that's "under god"

All about our spirit. Guys!!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 06:39 PM
    They just did that in Australia too with Santa's in the malls. I don't think a kid is going to say that santa just harassed them by calling them a Ho. At that age I hope they don't even know what a ho is!
    We as a people need to get real if you really hate the plege that much just switch the 'under g-d' part with 'under alah', or 'under the stars'... use you're imagination. I think as long as you say something that shows your respect for the country you could switch that out. We're all Americans (well some here are Canadian and English) respect the country that gives you freedoms that other places don't have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search