Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ketz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 06:07 PM
    South east direction
    Since I was a child, I always had a symptoms of viewing the southeast direction as dark and frightened. If I travelled in this direction no matter by car or train, it seemed to me that I'm heading somewhere off the land of the world. I lived in the southeast province of Fujian in China before and I immigrated to Australia. If I head northwest it seemed to me that I'm heading somewhere safe and the sky seemed more brighter in the northwest direction. The same things applies to me. This question is based on my personal view but if you got any clues for it, please post it. This is why I planned to go to live in some European countries or USA rather than New Zealand or Fiji.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Ever since I was young, I have always been drawn to places that are up North - snow, lots of trees and things being green in general during the warmer months. I don't know what it is that causes this. I have really no desire to go to places that are way down South. I'm sure that I would enjoy things once I got there. But, there is no desire within me to travel very far to the South of where I am right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As far as the east is from the west. [ 1 Answers ]

We had a visiting pastor preach tonight's sermon at church. It was a wonderful message that I greatly enjoyed. I wish I could share the whole thing with you, but there is one thing in particular that I found so enlightening tonight that I wanted to share with you all. It's nothing much, just one...

Hummingbirds in East Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know when you are supposed to put your hummingbird feeders in East Texas?

Looking for 2 friends from East Tennesse... [ 1 Answers ]

The first is most important, Her name was Sarah Maples, Her mother was Lois Maples, and her brother was Josh Maples... Now, I have looked all through myspace, MSN white pages, and the internet. I have found nothing really as her mom got married in or around 2000 (I believe) and I do not know his...

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

View more questions Search