Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngwidow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 05:51 PM
    DCF and Hair testing
    Can CT DCF force me to have taken a hair and urine test for substance abuse (alcohol) based on an allegation from the birth mother who is a crack addict and has abandoned her daughter? I have temporary custody of my granddaughter but they are holding up the permanent custody based on this testing.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I assume that they can. I don't see how they would be able to differentiate casual acohol consumption with alcohol abuse though. Just take the test.
    kim hudgins Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by youngwidow
    Can CT DCF force me to have taken a hair and urine test for substance abuse (alcohol) based on an allegation from the birth mother who is a crack addict and has abandoned her daughter? I have temporary custody of my granddaughter but they are holding up the permanent custody based on this testing.
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me. We are trying to get custody of my step daughter the Mother tested positive for Meth and Morphine. We are looking for information on line about hair follicle testing and how it differs from Urinalysis. You see she is passing her urine tests but failed the hair...

Hair folicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé has to do a hair folicle test and was in the same room with other people smoking cocaine, is this going to present a problem for the test results if this happened a month ago?

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

Hair Folicl Testing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kay and I am new to this site. I have a friend who has over 6 months clean and sober from Meth. She is mandated to drug and alcohol classes and UA testing. Three weeks ago, she had to UA test 2 times in the same day and one of the test came back negative. So now she has to go to...

View more questions Search