Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naveen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2005, 02:16 AM
    Spam
    Hi

I am working for a small ISP as Network engineer, we have setup like one Cisco Router , Public IP for WAN and Private IP for LAN.

All my customers connected to my ROuter by Private IP's and my router doing NATing.

The Problem is some of my customers can't able to send mails, they are getting the error like block the IP address(Router Public IP) cause of SPAM by some Webistes.

We are not using any Mail server.
    Appreciate if any Body help me.. little bit urgent.. getting calls from customers

Thanks
    Regards
    Naveen
    Flintstones1962 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2006, 12:26 PM
    I've faced the same problem and we solved it like this..
    Hello,
    If I've understood your problem good, I've had the same problem exactely at work, and the problem was from the Modem, as the modem couldn't meet the load of all users.

We've checked almost every bit on the network, and the problem was from the Modem.

Maybe it's different in your situation, but in ours was so.

Hope that will give a Tip.

Greetings,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spam [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best program to prevent spam with OE?

Spam! [ 6 Answers ]

I have been getting a lot of pop-ups from a site called Aurora please help me get rid of these,please

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

From my email inbox I select a message from a sender I want to block. These messages go go a "blocked senders list". I keep getting the messages that I sent to that blocked senders list, so why do I keep getting them in emails?

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

How does spam work? How does a spam operator get his message to my email?

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

How does Spam work? How does a Spam opetrator get his advertising message to my email?

View more questions Search