Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beangirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Is there chemistry at work here? Or is it in my head?
    I am here because this is something I cannot talk to anyone about!
    There is a guy I work with who I am so attracted to, but we are both married. I would never cheat on my husband, but feel so drawn to this man. I have never felt such a pull towards someone else before. Is there such a thing as chemistry? Pheromones?
    We touch (not sexually) every chance we get, in a very caring way. Just a connection. He looks at me, smiles at me, winks at me, hugs me a lot, or just touches my arm or back when passing by. He told me I am his "favorite" (he's mine too) and is always happy to see me. We can go 1-2 weeks without seeing each other, and he will say "I haven't seen you for 2 weeks!" I mean, I know how long it's been... but he seems to also. We love working together, and nothing inappropriate has happened, even though we have been alone for short times. I don't think it will go further, but does it sound like he's interested? I think it's all in my head. I like him a lot. He is starting to dominate my thoughts. Thanks in advance for your insight!
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 17, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Ok, I can't say very much on this, but what I will say is, you are married!!

Quote Originally Posted by beangirl
    I would never cheat on my husband, but feel so drawn to this man. I have never felt such a pull towards someone else before.I don't think it will go further, but does it sound like he's interested? I think it's all in my head. I like him alot. He is starting to dominate my thoughts. Thanks in advance for your insight!
    So you would never cheat? You already are, emotionally!Enjoying him touching you and touching him and looking forward to going to work just to see him. This pull, did you feel it with your husband?

What upsets me is that you haven't asked for advise because you feel bad due to these feelings you have for another man you are instead concerned with whether he likes you or not! You don't THINK it will go further, that's really not good enough for your husband. You need to distance yourself from this man if you care about your marriage and your husband.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 17, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Well, he may like you or he may just have a really outgoing personality. If you don't want things to go further, try to distance yourself from him. Spending less time with him will help you think about him less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Shower head does not work [ 1 Answers ]

Shower head does not work actually I am getting no water to shower head I have 3 knobs hot cold and shower or tub when I turn the knob to turn on shower water shuts of to tub like it is supposed to but no water comes out of the head?? Rob

Will this head swap work [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 88 honda civic with a messed up head. It has a B15a block. I have the ability to buy a head off a blown D16 engine out of a CRX for cheap. I was wondering if the head of the D16 engine would go on to the B15 engine without having to change more than the intake. From what I can tell by...

View more questions Search