Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
    I can't resize my menu bar
    :confused: I can't resize the menu bar at the top of the screen. Yeterday my screen reloaded itself and the menu bar changed. The Windows logo appeared to the very left of the menu and the buttons I had on it could not all fit. Also the address bar appeared on the menu bar. (I have Windows xp if it shall help.)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Go to View > Toolbars > UNcheck Lock Tool Bars and then move them around to suit.
    Once done lock them up again.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 03:14 PM
    I can't resize my menubar.
    Re:

Confused: I can't resize the menu bar at the top of the screen. Yeterday my screen reloaded itself and the menu bar changed. The Windows logo appeared to the very left of the menu and the buttons I had on it could not all fit. Also the address bar appeared on the menu bar. (I have Windows xp if it shall help.)

I tried what you said but at view-toolbars there was no lock menubar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to resize video files to fit as attachments? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I have saved some video files on my computer and want to email them. They are bigger than 10mb so won't send as attachments. How do I either resize them? Or send them another way? (I don't have a burner on my computer to put them on dvd!) I don't have access to fancy software either. Is...

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

Resize video file [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Resize Video Files To Fit The Web?

How can I resize a photo? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to attach a photo to one of my questions but I can't figure out how to make the KB smaller. I've managed to make it smaller using IrfanView, but the KB remain the same. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

View more questions Search