Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2005, 08:51 PM
    Graphic Video Cards
    [B]I have a MDG Pentium4 Vision 4000 tv/computer. It has 512 ram and a 160g hard drive. I have tried to play PC games such as, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings and could not install them on my system. I cannot afford an expensive graphics card, but I want a card that will at least play all the newest games. I have look at a few cards, but I need some expertise to make a solid decision. I have PCI and PCI Expressx16 interfaces. I know there is someone out there that can help me. I will be looking for an e-mail. Take care Jesse. :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 25, 2005, 01:10 AM
    It seems that you have a wide open field as to what you can run.

As a rule of thumb get the best card you can afford. There are a vast range of cards available, but I would look at Geforce based ones as I find that they work very well. What you are looking for is memory size, so a 128Meg card is better than a 64Meg card, this isn't hard and fast but it gives a good idea.

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphic software... [ 6 Answers ]

May I ask you guys... I'm having problem with adobe and corel ruler... their measurements are not exact in a real ruler... how can I fix it... :confused:

What are the best graphic image editors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the best photo/graphic picture/image editors? Are they Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro? Separately, what are the best FREE photo/graphic picture/image editors? I sometimes need to edit pictures, or scans, or images and MS Paint is entirely insufficient.

Eudora graphic failures [ 1 Answers ]

Using Eudora 5.9, I have frequent incoming messages containing graphics which show only a Red X in a box... somtimes I can 'hover' and read a jpg file name and it will be in the "attach'' folder... other times it will not be there. Also, there are frequent occasions when the graphics are a bunch...

View more questions Search