Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aburke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 11:30 AM
    01 chrysler Town and Country won't blow heat!
    Have a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country it will not blow any heat out. Have checked the relays and fuses. Any other suggestions? I can have it on high and it may everyonce in a while barley feel heat coming from the front vents. Back vents will not blow either.
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aburke
    Have a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country it will not blow any heat out. Have checked the relays and fuses. Any other suggestions? I can have it on high and it may everyonce in a while barley feel heat coming from the front vents. Back vents will not blow either.
    Is it not blowing any air or is it just the heat?
    aburke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 12:48 PM
    It isn't blowing any air or heat. Everyonce in a while you can feel heat barely coming out. The back vents worked for a little while but has now quit.
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I would have someone check the blower motor. It sounds to me that it has gone out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 chrysler town and country oil gauge comes on [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 town and country (3.8 engine) engine light came on a couple of weeks ago, I checked most things I can check visually and found the oil about a quart low so I added the oil and disconnected the battery to reset the alarm. About a week later the light came on again then the oil light started...

Heater lines replacement 2001 chrysler town& country [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a step by step procedure for replacing the forward most heater pipe on this vehicle

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

96 town and country van won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 96 town & country van 3.8 liter engine. I am getting gas, my spark plugs are wet. I am getting electricity. I have replaced my coil pak and my cam chaft sencer, even replaced my number 1 and 2 position spark plugs. The cables are good and everything else checks fine. I am at a loss....

View more questions Search