Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Satorie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Did someone die in my house?
    I have ghosts in my house- and I'd like to know how to go about finding out if something tragic happened there.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 15, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Search your address on the internet that's about the only thing I can really think of. Search your address on the internet for like newspapers or something. Or ask someone who has lived there in town for a while who might know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Buying a house where someone die in it. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone committed suicide?

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f of nearly 8 years has broken my heart she drifted away I still feel the same way as I did the first day I met her I can't cope any more I need your help how can I end this pain what is the easiest way to do this without putting my parents through hell I really want this want to show her how...

Am I going to die? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two...

View more questions Search