Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajujoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 04:15 AM
    How I can make my skin glow.
    My Skin is very dark and it is big problem in developing my personality I want some effective cream that makes my skin glow as soon as possible? And its effect remains permanent after 1 month or more if I not use it for one month or more.
    Thabs Posts: 1, Reputation: 4

Nov 15, 2007, 04:42 AM
    I'm a black African lady from South Africa. I started glowing when I use this cream called Lemonvate Cream. I become more beautiful each day, even the people around me they were keeping saying that my face is changed. My colleagues they were asking me that I'm not pregnant, the way I was becoming lighter. Not even one pimple on my face.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
    If you want your skin to glow, try exfoliating your skin at least twice a week. When you exfoliate your skin, it removes the dead surface skin cells and makes your skin look healthier and brighter. And look for moisturizers containing glycolic acid, Vitamin A or kojic acid. These can help make your complexion more radiant and even toned.
    avinash gautam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady View Post
    If you want your skin to glow, try exfoliating your skin at least twice a week. When you exfoliate your skin, it removes the dead surface skin cells and makes your skin look healthier and brighter. And look for moisturizers containing glycolic acid, Vitamin A or kojic acid. These can help make your complexion more radiant and even toned.
    Hii my loc is india it so hottest place ,for exfoliating my skin what can I do , can you explain it , I am very conscious to take my skin because when every body saying thatyou are black boy so I'm felling that I am alone . So telll me with whole explanation what cream I weared ,what can I do to make my skin glowing
    roomasheikh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 05:44 AM
    How I make my skin glow and fresh in winter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cream that can make the skin lighter?. [ 7 Answers ]

Have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?. Or know soneone who has?. Please let me know Thanks

No Ignitor Glow [ 8 Answers ]

Not sure the brand.. When I have the thermostat call for heat the vent blower and the blower both come on and there is no glow.. I have tested and bypassed the limit switches and that doesn't fix the problem. Now the diagnoses light flashes 4 times which is supposed to mean that there is an open...

How do you make knees/elbows go back to normal skin color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I would love to have an answer as soon as possible. My brithday is next Friday and I wanted to wear a dress but I can't because of this problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this!:D

No glow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pitbull\rottweiler he is 5mo. His coat is not shinning the way I think it should.

View more questions Search