Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Odd pain!
    Goodness ladies I'm so paranoid from having a previous miscarriage. Anyway, I sat down at the puter for bit and noticed that I started having sharp hip pain... it went away after I sat up but it still makes me iffy... just want to know what you guys think. I'm 7weeks and 1 day and experiencing abdominal twinges/aches... never severe but still scary. Just looking for some input and reassurance :o Thanks ladies!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Not to worry Rank. If pain goes away with change of position it's usually related to nerve pressure.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 15, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Hey Rank! I don't think there is anything to worry about. I had those pains too. If they don't go away with change of position , like J_9 was talking about, go see your doc to ease your mind.
    So, how you feeling other than that? Feeling all pregnant yet? Got that morning sickness yet?
    Good Luck!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 06:17 AM
    I had the same pains they are normal. To make you feel better make an appointment for a check up.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Thanks all of you! Makes me feel tons better, I know I can always count on you guys!
    RPG219... oh yes... feel preggy now... morning, noon, and night sickness! I'm trying to embrace it as much as possible :S I actually got to see the baby and it's heartbeat last Friday which was amazing! Gives me chills!

Thanks again guys!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 15, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Thanks all of you! Makes me feel tons better, I know I can always count on you guys!
    RPG219.......oh yes....feel preggy now....morning, noon, and night sickness! I'm trying to embrace it as much as possible :S I actually got to see the baby and it's heartbeat last Friday which was amazing! Gives me chills!

Thanks again guys!
    Did it bring you to tears? It is to me just thinking about it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 01:38 PM
    It almost did! It was beautiful!
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 02:38 PM
    I am so happy for you Rank... this is such beautiful news.

Now, just remember that you are going to feel a lot of pains, cramps, unusual feelings. Many are completely normal as your uterus grows, baby grows, nerves get kicked, etc. and they are all normal.

I do want to caution you though on keeping hydrated. Dehydration is a terrible thing. I just treated a young girl for that Tuesday.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Ahh! Thank you so much J! Every time I feel a funny little ache or pain I will come to this post for reassurance! Although I do very very nauseous I try to, if anything, drink lots of fluids... thanks for the advice :D
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Remember though that we are no replacement for your doctor. There may be times, hopefully not, that you could be doing more damage asking here and waiting for an answer than calling the doctor. The doctor is your employee, not the other way around, he/she is there if you need ANYTHING!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 04:55 PM
    That's a very wise way to think of a doc J! For some reason I have always felt like I am their "employee" but that is just not the case... Thank you! Don't worry I will contact my doc if I feel something is majorly up! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Odd behavior [ 4 Answers ]

My one and half year old boxer lab mix just started to sniff his own butt and sniffing the ground where he was sitting. Is there something wrong with him or is this normal behavior. JC

Odd situation. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok well this is an odd situation. My boyfriend let me use his eBay account to order some stuff. Well in his eBay info I saw that he'd ordered very big dildos about a month ago. I never saw them or knew about them. But being nosey (it kind of spiked my curiosity) I looked around the house a bit...

Very odd [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is really weird because I am still in fact a virgin but do seem to be showing very similar symtpoms to people with Gonorrhea anyone got an idea what this could be?

Something Odd.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Probably within the last month or so, my toilet has seemed to develop a life of its own. Every once in a while (several times a day), it seems to run for a few seconds at a time. It doesn't flush, but it has the sound of the last few seconds after you've flushed. (Am I making any sense?) I'm...

View more questions Search