Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    younglady13 Posts: 40, Reputation: -6

Dec 4, 2007, 09:12 PM
    You should watch your kids carefully and see whether they need to be watched or really watched if they're bad kids really watching them won't cause rebels but good kids will rebel if overly watched
    snowboarding_chick Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    My 14 year old daughter wants me to take a poll. She feel's like she should be allowed to hang out with a boy she likes. Go to his house watch a movie With his parents at home, or go to the movies, ball games, Mcdonalds etc...:eek:
    She has always been pretty responsible and has never gotten into trouble and makes decent grades Not honor roll!
    This is her Daughter and I think I should be allowed I am a good student and I am very responsible person. I dont let people take advantage of me in anyway.. I dont think it would hurt for her to cut me a little slack I mean I am a freshman in high school.
    And I wouldn't let it get serious.

What do you think?:confused:
    I think she should be allowed to hang out with him. If you trust her and know she won't get into trouble, she should be just fine. Maybe you should start by having him come over to your guys house first and get to know the guy before you have them hang out some where else? Then you can trust her more? I don't know
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 01:24 PM
    You daughter is a responsible good kid, but how about the boys?
    They are less mature than your daughter @ age of 14.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

15 dating 19 [ 19 Answers ]

OK... I am a 15 year old girl, and I like this guy who's 19. I was wondering if it would be against the law in canada to date him

Dating [ 3 Answers ]

I am going out with this guy and I don't no if I really like him or not. He is not like my other boyfriends what shoud I do?

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search