Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derfek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Web creating
    I want to have my own website ,I tried to have it ,but I can't get a free website creating address. Please, is there anyone who can help me?and can you tell me what I have to do step by steps?please it is serious.

Thank you in advance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Try geocities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

Creating a new Bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Ken and I currently have an expansion on my house about 500 sq ft and have been considering closing it off and making it into a separate apartment. My only concerns with this is plumbing, I currently work in HVACR field and am familiar with construction, but don't know if this is...

Creating xp disc [ 3 Answers ]

I have purchased a second hand computer which has xp loaded on it but it did not come with an xp disc. I want to transfer the required files from this computer to make a bootable disc so that I can re-install if it is required later. Thanks

Creating new math [ 3 Answers ]

My question to you all is how can I have the new math I create checked without worry of someone stealing the ideas or finishing ones that aren't finished?

Help creating a web site [ 6 Answers ]

My parents want to set up some web sites: one for my mothers artwork and another for my fathers archery but they want to do it for free. I am unsure of how to go about settting up one at all and they have put me in chargte of it! Please help, blusia:eek:

View more questions Search