Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybashleyx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Does anyone know the title of this film ?
    I really need help I remember watching a film and really enjoyed but can't remember the title could you help..
    I remember it was about a guy and a girl, he become quite obsessed with her and draws a tattoo on his back with her name on.I also remember that they went on a roller coaster and he put his hands up her skirt and gave her an orgasm. Then near to the end the guy and his friends burgle her house as she's rich and the main guy ends up dying. If you could help please reply... thanks:) xx
    bundles Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
    It sounds like the movie "Fear" it stars Reese Witherspoon
    Fear (1996)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Nov 14, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babybashleyx
    i really need help i remember watching a film and really enjoyed but can't remember the title could you help..
    i remember it was about a a guy and a girl, he become quite obsessed with her and draws a tattoo on his back with her name on.I also remember that they went on a roller coaster and he put his hands up her skirt and gave her an orgasm. Then near to the end the guy and his friends burgle her house as she's rich and the main guy ends up dying. If you could help please reply... thanks:) xx
    Fear... marc walhberg is so sexy too.:)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 15, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Mark Wahlberg's character actually puts the tattoo of the girl's name on his chest and not his back. That scene still gets to me when I watch it because it's so gross and just too painful for me to watch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the title of this film! [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie when I was seven or so. Its an late 80's or early 90's movie. All I remember is a boy who always flys his remote controlled airplane, then crashes it and comes across a lake with an old shack next to it. He later finds out the shack is owned by a witch. He also meets a...

Need film title [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie title of a horror movie,with a crazy lady that sat in a chair and sang hey nonny nonny nonny. Men are so inconsistent. And she would stab these scissors through her kniting, when she sang this song? Please help us.

Not sure of the title of the film! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago and I really need to know the name So all I know is it's set in the dessert or something,there is a character name sky and I think there is a character named blue but the film is not called sky blue I already tried this one. Now the boy either called sky or blue, his...

Film Title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film many years ago and would love to know what its called. It was about a young boy who was terminally ill and ended up dying, possibly of AIDS. The only proper details I remember were that he has a little friend who had leukemia and her favourite colour was turquoise, and when she...

Title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know the name of a film where a woman went to sleep at night and there was some kind of bright light in the night. When she woke up the next day all the people had gone.She dove around in a red sports car and met some other people whom she formed a family with. I have had some...

View more questions Search