Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie20062007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Lost Father
    I was born in Memphis,TN. On 11-22-1956.Never got to see my true dad.I`m looking for him and would love to meet him.My family has pictures of him,but will not share them with me.So,if anyone knows a way I can find him please help?My father name is Charles Flanagan.
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Firstly, you referred to him as your "True Father" This is I am sorry not the case, as he for whatever reason did not actually raise you right? Same goes for adoptions. There are many people searches, and the government does help with that, as should the police department

Thanks, hope I helped, and please rate my answer.
    sunnyMI Posts: 62, Reputation: 7

Dec 9, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Do you know his date of birth?
    sarahjamie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie20062007
    I was born in Memphis,TN. On 11-22-1956.Never got to see my true dad.I`m looking for him and would love to meet him.My family has pictures of him,but will not share them with me.So,if anyone knows a way I can find him please help?My father name is Charles Flanagan.

I have the same problem but my family don't have any picks and my mum won't tell me about him because she don't want me to find him but my nan and god mother are helping me if a friend or family member could help you it might help you find your dad faster:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Info on finding lost father and sister? [ 3 Answers ]

I have "waisted" $100's on all the so-called search sites, is there really any place to get help with locating a dead father and possible sister?? I have no real info other than names, we were separated when I was under 5yo, his name is Randolph Raymond Ferris and that is about all I can go on,...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Lost, Have questions about making the father sign rights over. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old baby girl. Her father hasn't seen her since she was 7 months old. He wasn't around when I was pregnant because he didn't believe that she was his. I didn't put his name on the birth certificate because I told him he had to prove he was a good father first. Obviously that hasn't...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search