Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumfie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Back problems
    I had acar crash 4 years ago my thorasic and lumber arears give me terrible pain mri say nothing I think they have done every test in the book I am sure they think I'm lying
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Have you explored other forms of therapy? I've heard good things about acupuncture, I've also heard about bee sting therapy, and there's multiple others. You should research them and see if maybe an alternative therapy might work for you. I hope you feel better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dachshund Back Problems [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old mini dachshund 10 Lbs who has developed a lower back problem. Feb, couldn't walk, treated with steroids for a few weeks, became better. Than July same problem, steroids again. I have limited all her jumping (furniture) and try to keep her quite on the floor level. My question...

Dachshund back problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old mini dachshund one day she was running and jumping the next I am rushing her to the emergency vet because she can't stand. Does back problems start all of the sudden or is this something that starts to show symptoms?

Common cause for back problems [ 2 Answers ]

You don’t have much information about the most common cause of pains: twisted/tilted pelvis. Why? It is very common but so poorly known: https://runningtimes.com/rt/articles/?id=10664&page=1 I wish to get explanation what is sacroiliac sprain, sacroiliac dysfunction, SIJ subluxation, ilium...

Back problems [ 9 Answers ]

OK I know everybody has this problem but this is really getting to me now! My waist part off my back is anoying me so much... it feels so tight and if I stretch my spine always makes poping noises but it seems the more I stretch the more I need to pop it... now I have to take tylenol pm every night...

Minidasch and back problems [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old mini daschund. She can hardly walk and whimpers in pain. Her back legs are beginning to go inward. The vet said it was calcium built up on 2 discs. Who knows what happens next? The steroids and nausea meds haven't helped. Will this get better without surgery? Does the surgery...

View more questions Search