Nov 14, 2007, 05:16 AM
    How to get civil (bulding work)out-sourcing
    Hi to all,
    I am a new comer in this site
    &am a civil engineering diploma holder with 10 years experience
    How I can get out-sourcing works on civil engineering field
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 14, 2007, 06:03 AM
    You might want to start by googling "civil engineering outsourcing", which will turn up helpful sites like this one:

Offshore Outsourcing Experts - The Source for Outsourcing™

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Civil summons? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently received a letter yesterday from the sheriff office sating that they have a civil summons and was trying to contact me. I don't know what this could be about, unless its where im behind on child support. Is this possible this could be about child support or would they take another...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search