Not adviseable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to leave a hearthfelt farewell to my patients [ 2 Answers ]

I am an RDA at a dentist office and I am leaving next week to start at another office. I have worked at the current place for 5 years and have very good relationships with my patients. Many ask specifically for me when scheduling appointments because they really like me a lot and trust me to take...

Should elderly patients be cared for by family members or by health professionals? [ 8 Answers ]

Here is what I think about this subject, please tell me your thoughts on this matter? I personally feel that the family should care for the elderly family member that is no longer able to care for themselves fully. The majority of elderly ones are able to do lot more for themselves in a family...

Losing my patients [ 8 Answers ]

There is a boy in the neighborhood that I do not want my five year old daughter playing with. He is eight and is out of control. The kids in the neighborhood are great except this one boy. He has walked right into my neighbor's house before. Now he has been coming over to my house and playing with...

Renal failure in a CAT [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My eight year old cat, Willy, was recently diagnosed with Kidney Renal Failure..KIDNEY RENAL FAILURE He is right on the border. I would like to know what is the difference between Perscription products for Kidneys and the other products.. For example, Low Phosphorus, reduced portein,...

View more questions Search