Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abner Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Con scholarship
    Is there any program available for ex convicts to get a scholarship,grants?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 09:39 PM
    There's no special program available for ex convicts I don't think, but you are eligible for pell grants and other federal financial aid so long as your conviction was not for drugs, that would disqualify you for federal financial aid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-con looking for a job [ 4 Answers ]

Im a ex-con and I want to know is there a company that hire ex-con

Ex-con seeking security [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't been out of prison long-this time-And I'm not trying to go back. I'm looking for a union job or a city, county, or state job with a degree of financial security. No smiley faces, just an Angelino here in Southern California looking for direction.

Air con fan always on [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, New to this site. I am having problems with my air condition unit. Fan outside is always on? I had to pull the fuse to stop the fan after and few days of not realizing the fan was running continuously. We also noticed that it seemed to note be cooling our house. Our second unit (...

Is it just a con? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been living together for 6yrs. Quite often NOT for the last 2. This last fight was really bad on his part. I kicked him out again. 2wks later he says he bought me a new car as a wedding gift. Then he tells me I'm not on the insurance. Then he admits he bought it for establishing HIS credit...

View more questions Search