Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little-xdreamer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:43 PM
    outlets in the states?
    does anyone know any clothing outlets in the untied states? (nike, american eagle, garage.. ect)? I've been asking around but couldn't find any. It'll be a great help to me
    thanks =)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 13, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Of course there are outlets for clothing in the US, some right across the border from Ontario, say Buffalo, Rochester, etc. have you not been reading the Canadian papers recently. Bus loads have been going across the border shopping from Detroit and waiting five to six hours to get back declaring their purchases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New outlets [ 6 Answers ]

How many outlets per new circuit?

Outlets went out [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 outlets in my house that previously worked yesterday, they went out. No fuses were tripped. The outlets still have power to them and the tester I am using is telling me that the hot/ground are reversed. How can this be when they worked for years and how can I fix the Problem? Also the...

Outlets outside [ 1 Answers ]

My outlet outside the house doesn't work. So how do I fix it or find out how to repair it

Spouse full time residents in separate states : states taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I got married in Dec 2006. He was a full time CA resident in 2006 and still lives there and got income only from CA. I was a fulltime Kentucky resident in 2006 and still live here and got my income only from KY. We can file federal taxes jointly. But what do we do for state...

View more questions Search