Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XXKINKY-KAYXX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Hair colouring
    What is the service all about??
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 13, 2007, 05:13 PM
    The service of hair coloring? I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
    sexyvicki123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 07:52 AM
    The service about hair colouring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colouring [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my natural hair colour is a darkish brown, and I've died it a couple of times a really really dark brown but not black. I have really thin hair and it falls out quite a lot and I was wondering if there is anything I can use to completely take out my permanent hair colour leaving my natural...

Hair colouring [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently died my hair brown I would say it was a redish brown, I was natrualy blonde before and would like to go back to blonde. I just wanted to know how to go back to blonde from brown with out it turning out a nasty colour Thank you :)

Hair colouring at the hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anyone tell me if there is a health risk having your hair coloured, as I do every six weeks and have done for about 10 years, my hair is dark brown and I only have the grey covered to the same as my natural colour, any advice appreciated. Thanks Mary

Hair colouring [ 2 Answers ]

Hey recently I dyed my hair dark brown I am extremyl unhappy with my hair colour at the moment and want to take it back to its original hair colour as soon as possible! I don't want to damage it all that much but I do really want my natural hair clolur back(medium brown/light brown) I thought...

Hair colouring [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I have dyed my hair loads over the last few years. Now it's a dark brown (prev black-faded out a bit) wit blondish flashes. I want to go blonde, but I don't want to bleach it straight off or dye it because everyone I know who have done it have gone a gingery yellowy orange. I really don't want...

View more questions Search