Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0817ldp Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Feeze bank account
    If they take what's there and you still owe them money can they freeze your account again I owe 8000.00 lets say they took 1500.00 and that's all I had in there then what does the freeze remain what happens after they take what's there
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Nov 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Hello 0817

The freeze on your account came from the judgement and they will continue to take what ever you put in the account until the debt is satisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Account [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a bank account after the bankruptcy has been granted?

Old Bank Account [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being audited by IRS. He needs to locate an old bank account that he had when married. Wife has moved out of state and he does not know how to locate her to find out name of bank in year2000. Is there a way to find out information maybe with your social security number.

Help with bank account [ 4 Answers ]

My husand set up an automatic transfer from his business account. He will not tell me who he is sending the money to. I have his business account number and the account number that the money is being transferred to, but no name. How do I find out the name of the person that the money is being...

Garnishment of Bank Account [ 13 Answers ]

Can a collection agency in New York State garnish or place a hold/freeze on a Limited Liability Corporation account if the name of the person they are after appears on the account as well? In other words, if 'John Doe' has defaulted on a huge loan and 'John Doe' owns 'Doogy Shampoo LLC', can...

View more questions Search