Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairekaiser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Middle School Science
    Well, I'm in junior high school and our classes are doing projects. Our projects are on hydraulic and pneumatic systems/machines/devices. I am doing mine on a faucet. I was just wondering, what does pneumatics and or hydraulics have to do with this topic?|
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Erm... im sorry... why did you pick it if you don't know if it has anyting to do with the topic?
    clairekaiser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Well I was going to do it on another topic but that one was even harder, and my teacher suggested this topic, I just couldn't find any info on it once I got home.
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Ohh, Ok, I understand now, I would go to Wikipedia, it has more to offer than I do, I don't like telling people to go to different websites, but if your doing a report, you need all that info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need 2 Know EVERYTHING On Middle School! [ 12 Answers ]

Ok Im going 2 middle school in a week so I need help!! And can I get some tips on notes because I write vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyy Slow!! So can u help me? :( :( :( :( :(

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers. Help :confused:

View more questions Search