Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    W_Lucky21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Recurring dream
    I have dreams that are very detailed and recure more than five times in a month.
    Sometimes certain dreams come true, little non sense ones. Like walking down the street to see the same person wearing the same clothing. But I have two dreams that I would really apprciate if I could tell some one who knows or could give me a hint as to what they mean. If you have the ability to do so then e-mail me so I can tell you everything.

Thank You for your time,
    Whitney
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Nov 17, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Dreams are simpler than we think they are. I have to admit that a lot of people find this hard to accept but when your dreams seem to materialise, it’s quite simply you fitting meaning to them. You have a dream, you remember it, or think you do, you don’t really. What happens then is you only actually remember bits of it, you go about your day and familiar things happen and you connect them to your dream. I used to be into this stuff. I kept a dream journal for a few years and began to see a pattern in my dreams. They mostly turned out to be connected to my everyday activities. We seriously make them more than what they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I woke up with my heart pounding having a nightmare where I caught my husband in bed with another woman. Last night I found myself in the same state of fear only this time his hands were pressing my head from the top and I woke up as he got to my eyes. This stuff is really scary, can...

Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having a recurring dream for about for years, and I don't know why. It is me digging my grave in my front yard, and my family is watching me, I'm am crying, they are just staring at me. Then all of the sudden I stop breathing and start to fall in, but before I hit the bottom of the...

Recurring dream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 now, but when I was a kid I always had the same dream for about 6 years,, I can't remember much but something was chasing me ,I would run all over the house throughing things behind me and holloring for help, my mother would grab me and get me back in bed,, then in the morning I never...

I need help with a recurring dream [ 4 Answers ]

I keep having reacurring dreams about this guy I went out with. He was a good guy and all, but things didn't work out, so I accepted it and moved on. But I keep dreaming about him. I want to know why?

My Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: I lost my second husband nearly 16-months ago. He was ill for 7 months with a Glioblastoma Tumor in his brain. We had been married for 19 years and sadly got divorced on November 18, 2003 (biggest mistake we both ever made in our lives as we still loved each other). He was...

View more questions Search