Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evoldust Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Toshiba a55-s106 backlight is where?
    I have looked at several articals online and can not find anything that looks like a backlight on this model no one has been able to help me can you please?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Most LCD screens are similar. Take a look here: http://kihwal.fayoly.net/proj/t23_bl.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop Backlight get dark [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Laptop: Toshiba Satellite 1115 - S103 Backlight get dark even I've already tried to adjust the brightness to max. light but it is still dark. I connected an external monitor to my Laptop then it displays normal (very bright). I've heard from friends that the inverter (what's this?) is...

Mem for Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My Toshiba Satellite A135-S4666 has 1GB mem installed. I have 1 more slot for more mem. What would happen if I used 2GB in the extra slot? Meaning 3GB instead of 2GB, would Vista recognize it or do both mems have to match? Just curious. Thanks :rolleyes:

Backlight Burned Out [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

Opening a Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Satellite A10 that I need to access the motherboard on but I cannot get the bottom off. I have removed every screw I can see but there looks to be some underneath the keyboard. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get them apart? Thanks

View more questions Search