Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0817ldp Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Bank account freezes
    Is there a specific amount of money that attorneys look for before they freeze your account or do they just take what's there at the time
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Usually they'll take what's there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Account [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a bank account after the bankruptcy has been granted?

Old Bank Account [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being audited by IRS. He needs to locate an old bank account that he had when married. Wife has moved out of state and he does not know how to locate her to find out name of bank in year2000. Is there a way to find out information maybe with your social security number.

Help with bank account [ 4 Answers ]

My husand set up an automatic transfer from his business account. He will not tell me who he is sending the money to. I have his business account number and the account number that the money is being transferred to, but no name. How do I find out the name of the person that the money is being...

Garnishment on our bank account [ 4 Answers ]

Two days ago I found out that a collection agency has gotten a court order fro a judgment against our checking account. Apparently this was for a debt my husband had. We are both on the checking account. My Apparently never received a letter, notice or anything else to notify us that there was a...

View more questions Search