Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Lost Silver & Green stone ring - bought me so much luck.
    Hi, I wore a ring, which was silver with a large green stone, last Friday. I took it off when I did my makeup and I am sure I heard it drop on the floor... but I have searched the whole house, moved floorboards - anyone got any physic ability to help! Please help me, I even had the dog x-rayed!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 13, 2007, 01:07 PM
    This isn't really a psychic answer :) But, have you tried using a metal detector? I did that once when we lost a ring that we had looked everywhere for. I found it in a crack down in the floorboards, but not in plain view. I had to dig in there with a knife to get it out, and I would never had seen it. Also, were you doing your makeup by the sink? Could it have gone down the drain? Good luck finding it!
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:19 PM

Kitchen table... so I'm guessing its under the fridge...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost ring [ 4 Answers ]

I just had this ring with a heart shape that was to large for my hand in my hand. I thaught I put it somewhere safe except I can't find it in the places it shoud be. Can you help me. Thank you, Sandra

Lost wedding ring [ 5 Answers ]

My niece and her husband are separated, she and her 5 year old son are currently living with her grandmother in Memphis, Tennessee. She kept her wedding ring in a ring box in her underware drawer in the dresser. Her son said he had the ring out of the drawer, but put it back in the box and back...

Lost Ring [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I wore a ring, which was silver with a large green stone, last Friday. I took it off when I did my makeup and I am sure I heard it drop on the floor... but I have searched the whole house, moved floorboards - anyone got any physic ability to help! Please?:(

Lost ring... where to look [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I lost a very special ring. I feel like I have looked everywhere, even in unexpected places. I am going crazy trying to look and think of new places to check. So I need advice on where else to look or something... anything is better then what I have.:confused:

View more questions Search