Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heat515 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Sticking to NC
    I broke up with my boyfriend about three weeks ago and haven't spoken to him since. I broke it off with him because I was really unhappy with the state of the relationship (even though most of our relationship was really good) and he didn't know what he wanted. He wanted me to wait while he thought about our relationship and if it had a future, but I couldn't do that so I broke it off with him.

Now, I can't help but miss him, in fact it is getting worse instead of better. I feel really empty inside and long just to hear how his life is. A part of me really wants to try things again, or at least just call him. I have a bit of hope inside of me that we can work things out, but I need to know if he feels the same way. I feel that I could move on better if that hope is dead. So, should I contact him to see where he is at, if nothingelse, just to get closure? Or should I keep up with the no contact?
    jazzybaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heat515
    I broke up with my boyfriend about three weeks ago and haven't spoken to him since. I broke it off with him because I was really unhappy with the state of the relationship (even though most of our realtionship was really good) and he didn't know what he wanted. He wanted me to wait while he thought about our relationship and if it had a future, but I couldn't do that so I broke it off with him.

Now, I can't help but miss him, in fact it is getting worse instead of better. I feel really empty inside and long just to hear how his life is. A part of me really wants to try things again, or at least just call him. I have a bit of hope inside of me that we can work things out, but I need to know if he feels the same way. I feel that I could move on better if that hope is dead. So, should I contact him to see where he is at, if nothingelse, just to get closure? Or should I keep up with the no contact?
    Though it is selfish to have one person in a relationship think and say, "I'll get back to you when I think this relationship has potential", I think you should have just taken a little space and see how much you two really need each other. How much you love and miss each other? Now that you've broken it off try calling him and getting his opinion since it is a two person relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bone sticking out in chest [ 6 Answers ]

A few months ago.. my friends' moms' boyfriend talked to me about weight lifting before puberty.. this was probably about 6 months ago. He said when he was a kid he did the same thing this bone stuck out (not alot) of his solerplexus. I've just turned 13 and am going through puberty and about a...

Sticking out a Contract for Deed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I bought a house on contract for deed in Kansas a year ago. 59500 2000 down at 7% interest. The full term is 7 years I have 6 to go. Due to a divorce I do have bad credit and a Foreclosure on my previous house with my Ex-wife. The terms of our agreement was that I would re finace...

Sticking muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes I feel like my vagina is sticking together. I'm not sure what it is.can anybody help?

Shower drain sticking up in middle [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, My shower drain seems to be on a "mountain" - i.e. instead of the pan sloping TOWARD the drain, it slopes AWAY from the drain. Attached is a photo of the shower. In the interest of science, I took an 11-quart pan filled with water, put in some blue food coloring, and poured it into the...

View more questions Search