Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thoeksema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Not getting much heat to 2nd floor of the house
    I am not getting much heat to the 2nd floor of our house. When the furnace is running there is very little air flow coming from the vents.
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Check your air filter make sure is clean make sure the registers are open and shut the ones in rooms you don't use see if that helps first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tile leak from 3rd floor through 2nd floor ceiling (bath) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All: We renovated our third floor bathroom which included stripping the floor down and installing tiles (1" squares within 1' blocks). After our 3rd floor tenant takes long showers we get some leakage through her floor and thusly through our ceiling (which we now have partially open to have...

1st floor ceiling leak below 2nd floor shower [ 2 Answers ]

Our ceiling has developed a swelling or bubble in the ceiling and when touched-it literally fell apart and created a hole. It is dry to the touch but happens to be right in line with our 2nd floor master bedroom shower where the plumbing probably comes down. The shower has a plastic floor with a...

2nd Floor, Floor drain backing up with water in restroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a second floor restroom at my workplace and there is a little bit of water backing up and some sewer gas smell. There is rarely anything that goes down that drain but there is a little water in it that I can see. Also it seems that the urinals in the same restroom are draining very slowly....

Toilet leak ,3rd floor to 2nd floor ceiling. [ 1 Answers ]

Was told that I would have to build a 6 inch platform to place toilet high enough to get adaquate flow to prevent this. Is this valid or does anyone else have a better plan. Floors,pipes , toilet all new install to existing. 3 years.

Trouble getting heat to 2nd floor [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a two floor home where the thermostat is on the first. The trouble is I am having trouble getting heat to the 2nd floor. Is there any thing I can do to the vents on the 2nd floor that would allow heat to reach up there?

View more questions Search