Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Where do I stand?
    I sold my small plat to purchase the home that I am now living in. I gave my husband £30,000 for the deposit on the house. My husband won't put my name on the deeds. He says that because I am not in employment and also at the time I had county court judgment against my name. It is now 9 yrs now, when we were together he paid the mortgage and I would pay all household bills running of the car and feed and cloths the children. We are now separated. He has since re-mortgaged the house for £40,000 to buy himself another place. He still won't put my name on the deeds and says I need to be working ect: and that our marriage is not recognized here in England.( we got married in Egypt) and he is Australian, we have two children now 13 and 12. He does not pay maintenance. What are my rights?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2007, 07:35 AM
    You need to see a solicitor immediately.
    butterfly7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    OK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I stand? [ 4 Answers ]

I am liz. I am barely eighteen, and I live in salem Oregon. I have a friend AJ whom I have developed a huge crush on over the last month and a half. The only problem with this is that, I feel as if he might be using me. See none of my friends like him because they know that he always asks me to...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

My wife can stand me no more! [ 3 Answers ]

It seems everything I do is wrong! I can not correct my kids right, Iamb stupid etc.. At times I can be annoying complaining about messes, but lately I tried just keeping my mouth shut! We never have a intimate relationship! Anymore! I am lucky if we have had sex twice in the last 2y ears...

What does this stand for? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it 1 count/merged count of : 2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4 What's the numbers for?

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

View more questions Search