Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Dance and secondary education
    I need help finding some things to look at for a question I have to answer its "Can dance in sedcondary education improve the way the pupils work in other subject areas and if so what kind of improvment is seen?" please help as can't seem to find a place to start!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 11:53 PM
    If you haven't already answered the question, what is below might give you some ideas of where you could start in answering the question.

I can definitely see where dance would help a person's coordination in activities that they might do in a gym class. Also, the concentration required in doing certain types of steps for various lengths of time that is needed in organized dance forms would certainly carry over into helping the student to concentrate in other subject areas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

Secondary diagnosis [ 2 Answers ]

I've been diagnosed as having a psychotic disorder not otherwise specified, with a secondary diagnosis of schizotypal personality disorder. Anyone know what secondary diagnosis mean ? Does that mean I've been diagnosed as having two mental illnesses ?

Going from Secondary to Elementary [ 4 Answers ]

I currently hold an M.A. in Adolescent Education but do not have NYS Certification. However, I'm realizing that maybe I would be better teaching in an elementary school. I've heard that three years teaching in a private school can qualify a beginning teacher for certification in lieu of student...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Secondary card holder [ 2 Answers ]

There were charges made on my card buy the secondary user. Payment were late and this went on my credit . Will the creditor allow the secondary card holder to take over entire account and take my name off if both card holders agree to this. Or can a judge order the credit card company to do this.

View more questions Search