Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaloney Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Rc car
    I was wanting 2 buy a nitrous rc car and I was wondering what 1ns are good. I would set up a jump track 4 it in my backyard, so I need an off-road 1.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 26, 2008, 11:52 AM
    I would suggest a Traxxas Revo or a T-Maxx. I have a Revo and love it. And they are a blast to race. Good luck!
    Moose1123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Jun 21, 2008, 09:47 PM
    I have a S-maxx which is the 2 wheel drive version of the T-maxx listed above. I love it. Very quick and fast. They are pretty tough built. Of course things break when you hit a curb and cartwheel at 45 mph but parts are abundant for the Traxx cars and they are pretty easy to work on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Car battery or car generator [ 4 Answers ]

How do you tell if you need a new generator or battery? t-you

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Car accident while friend is in the car [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question about what the case would be if I got into a car accident, mine or another drivers fault, with a friend in the car that is mine but in my Mother's name. I have been reading a little bit into insurance, I think I understand how it would work and come into play a little bit. What...

View more questions Search