Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billhill68181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 10:48 PM
    People turn to dust
    I watched this movie when I was a kid in the 70's. Some people were in a cave, maybe scientist, maybe related family, they saw a flash a light come from outside. The vehicle did not start. They started walking. The house they came to, no one around. The clothes were laid out on the bed with a pile of ashes or dust in the middle of it. They walk into town. I think they found this boy in the pickup and a dog was crazy.
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Nov 12, 2007, 10:54 PM
    This may not pertain to what you're referring to, but, in my little area, about 3 miles from where I live, about 100 yrs ago, everyone in the town disappeared. This has been documented, so it is true. It was a very small village. Everyone disappeared and their houses were left just as they were. Some of their tables were even set with dishes ready for their meal. They just vanished and there has never been an explanation. Perhaps it is possible... I don't know.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
    It's a TV movie from 1974 called Where Have All The People Gone?
    billhill68181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Excellence, I believe this was the title I was looking for. Now I can locate it. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buzzing furnace and a lot of dust [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Quietline Deluxe furance model 397EAW036100. I have been told it's between 20 to 30 years old. It makes a loud buzzing noise when it kicks on and then the blower will start. The noise continues until the flames stop, but the blower will continue for about a minute or so then...

Truck windshield has dust like particles in it? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a certified toyota tacoma truck. My problem is that it has a dust like appearance PERMANENT imbedded in wind shield. No matter how clean it is, it has a dust like appearance in sun light. Almost like sm stones hit it. Any cures to remove? Thanks,John :confused:

Drwall dust clean-up [ 7 Answers ]

How do you clean up dry wall dust from sanding 4 walls and a ceiling.

Combatting A Dust Mite Allergy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Ever since giving up smoking a year ago, my girlfriend's asthma has flarred up a bit. Normally she is fine but occasionally she will wake up several times in the night, coughing and weezing. She went for an allergy check and it turns out she is allergic to dust mites. Trouble is we...

Dust falling from ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with what appears to be Sheetrock dust covering everything in my condo. I clean everything up but after a day the dust is back. It is difficult to breathe and I am trying to figure out a way to determine what this dust is or to get stop it from falling from the ceiling. I...

View more questions Search