Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Boot problems
    OK when I turn on the computer I only get the boot menu how do I get it to boot from the hard drive
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 11:23 AM
    What OS are you using? If it is not booting correctly it could be from hardware failure (eminent) or a software problem. Did you run some updates or install a program and now it won't boot, or is your drive clicking? You need to add more detail to the problem.
    abdul378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Service pack 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boot [ 2 Answers ]

My PC HP Compaq dx 6120 which has windows xp professional operating system does not start up or boot.When I dried to boot it beeps and followed by red light indicate at the right side near the start burton.How can I solve these problem? In Addition the beeps occur 25 times(five times then pauses...

Cannot Boot [ 1 Answers ]

What's happening is that when I try to boot up, it goes into an infinate loop. It starts by showing the windows logo and begins making noise(for 10-15 seconds), then goes to an Intel logo, then shuts down and then shuts down and begins the start up again at the windows logo. What can I do to...

XP Boot [ 2 Answers ]

I can't load XP in normal mode and it only works in safe mode how. How do I correct da problem?

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

Boot up problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am using windows xp. It will boot up, but when it gets to the page windows xp, it just stays there , it will not boot up to the desk top. How can I fix this problem? Thank You Preciousgirlinla

View more questions Search