Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by e419
    I wish I could play piano (you can get some really moving stuff from it) I'm sure if I sat down and put my mind to it I could but I realy don't have the time to.
    Do you own an acoustic piano, electric piano or a keyboard?
    e419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 10:01 PM
    I had a key board at one point but I'm not sure what happened to it all I have right now is my guitars. I'm hopeing to get other instruments at some point to expand on my music
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by e419
    I had a key board at one point but I'm not sure what happend to it all I have right now is my guitars. I'm hopeing to get other instuments at some point to expand on my music
    Okay, thanks! I was just wondering. If you did have a piano or a keyboard of some kind and started a new thread under the Music topic area about something like "How Do I Play the Piano?" or "Could Someone Please Help Me to Learn a Little Music On the Piano?" then I'm sure that I could get you started online learning how to play. For real! :)
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 20, 2007, 03:51 PM
    I think we should discuss Beethoven's Symphony Number 9, he spent a looong time on it. The first movement is Allegro, second is molto vivace, third is adagio e cantible, and fourth, the most famous, is PRESTO. Not like a magician =)

Nov 20, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Symphony Nubmer 9 in D minor, is really beautiful, I think I will try to post a link to it here, so you can download it.

Nov 20, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Wait, I don't think I can..how can I put links so that people can download stuff?
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Can you tell us something concerning the events that took place in Beethoven's life while he was composing his 9th Symphony, Mylittlesunshyne?
    peloltun Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Nice thing.. I am a hardrock guitar player but I do like classic too after rehearsingday I go home and listen to some classic to calm.. its very nice and mindeasing..

Dec 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
    This is getting popular it's nice to see people like classical music. =)

Dec 6, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Classical musi often makes me feel sad, well only sometimes. Because these epople who made these wonders died like any other man, and that's horrible, you would think their gods, but there just different forms of carbon lke all of us...

Dec 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    P.S> I've been on vacation, which is why I stopped posting for a while, but now I should be back on.
    bindeweede Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylittlesunshyne
    classical musi often makes me feel sad, well only sometimes. Because these epople who made these wonders died like any other man, and that's horrible, you would think their gods, but there just different forms of carbon lke all of us...
    Do you read what you write? Death is natural.
    ChopinConcerto2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 10:14 AM

I am a pianist, and you seem to like Chopin! ^_^ Great! His waltzes are quite good, if you find etudes difficult. Also, 'liebestraume no.3' by Liszt and 'Clair de Lune' by Debussy is really nice! I don't know if you like Beethoven much, but his sonata 'the tempest' is really nice, especially the third movement, which isn't too hard.. if you want to just listen, then try 'Un Sospiro' by Liszt, and 'Jeux D'eau' by Ravel! ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does classical music really help? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant. Does listning to classical music really help my unborn child by making it a tad smarter? If so, can he hear it if its softly played next to me or would headphones on my belly work better?

Best contemporary music (non classical) universities in the US? [ 6 Answers ]

We have identified several below. Any other suggestions? Thanks Berklee –Berklee.com MI - Best Music School in Los Angeles, Guitar Lesson Colleges, Music Business College, Recording Schools LA, Musicians Institutes Fullsail Full Sail: School of Film, Art, Design, Music & Media Production...

Classical republicanism [ 1 Answers ]

What are the major purposes in government according to classical republicanism?

Does BBC radio 1 play classical music ? [ 1 Answers ]

Does BBC radio 1 play classical music ?

View more questions Search