Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Seroquel and drug screen
    How long does seroquel stay in your system and does it come up on a drug test.I take it sometimes for sleep works well but don't want to lose my jo over it.
    Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 08:39 PM
    It may or it may not. It really depends on what drug screening they are doing, i.e. a 7 panel... 10 panel, etc. As long as you have a prescription for it, it should be no problem.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Before taking a drug test they ask what you are taking. As long as you tell them everything you are taking (down to asprin) and you have the prescription for it you are okay. If you don't have a prescription for a prescription drug it may be a 50/50 gamble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does seroquel stay in the system [ 9 Answers ]

I took 1/4 pieces of seroquel I haven't taken it since last Monday a total of 7 days how long will this stay in the body as I have to take a urine drud screen

What does a drug test screen for? [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test and I was wondering what all they screen for. It costs $13 so I'm guessing it's not one that is highly specialized. Does anybody know any facts about the drugs that will show up on a drug test?

Pain med and drug screen [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could help. I became disabled in 2004. I do not want to go through disability or social security, so it is time I get a job. I have to take pain med.How would I deal with a drug screen with new employer? Thank You!:confused:

Seroquel withdrawal symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking 600 mg. daily of seroquel for 2 yrs now for my bipolar disorder. I want to discontinue use for a while what kind of withdraws would happen?

Drug Screen [ 1 Answers ]

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system and detectable through drug screens?

View more questions Search