Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Corkie Johnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Yogurt: protecting its live active cultures
    Can plain low fat yogurt be frozen until its expiration date? I like to do my food preparation for a week or two in advance and then freeze it in freezer bags.
    Thank you :)
    Jim Johnson
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 06:52 PM
    This site might be helpful I think you should be able to

2. Can I put La Yogurt in the freezer?
    Yes, although freezing La Yogurt may somewhat diminish its Live & Active Cultures.

Welcome to JohannaFoods.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yogurt making [ 8 Answers ]

Hi!  I found myself an unused Braun yogurt maker at a yard sale but it didn't have the instructions with it.I'just can't wait to make some yogurt but have no idea how to use the machine.Do I add water to where the cups sit?How long do I keep it on for?ETC I have searched the net for the...

Yogurt for Diarrhea? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to this site, but after some reading, I've bookmarked it because I think it's going to be a VERY useful tool. I live on an acreage with a few "outside" cats. But just under 2 weeks ago I found a kitten with three legs in a bush near our house. So, we now have an "inside" cat. Not...

Christianity, Shinto, and other cultures [ 21 Answers ]

I am a Christian. I worship both God and Jesus Christ everday of my life ever since I could remember. I am highly fascinated and intrigued by the Japanese culture and I recently researched the "Shinto" Religion, along with my own deeply. I still want to practice Chrstianity but I also want to...

One child, two different cultures? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My name is Christina and I am Bella's mom. We live in Georgia.:) My question is when married to someone of a ompletely different culture, how do you raise your childern to have some of both cultures?::confused:

View more questions Search