Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexygirl09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Teens and pregnancies!
    Okay well here it goes me and my boyfriend have been doing it for a while now and I haven't got pregnant. Last month October 19th 2007 I started my period I gor off it on October 27th 2007. We have done it after that and I haven't got pregnant. One night me and my boyfreind did it and he was wearing a condom he cummed in me but in the condom we checked the condom afterwards with water and there was no hole in it. Well Friday me and hi didi it again there was no hole in the condom again. Well last night we didi it and we checked it water came out in this little tiny hole we got scared I asked him if he felt anything come out at all he said no . So what should I do? Does any one have any advice for me ? Should I be worreid if I am pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Of course you should be worried if you are pregnant. The only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence. That includes the pill.

However, you had your period Oct. 27, so it is too early to test yet, you need to wait until you miss your period.

The risks of teen pregnancy are great. If you are not ready to be a mother you should re-think sex. Sure I know it feels good and all, but are you ready for the possible complications that include a heck of a lot more than being a mother?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Yes, there will be a high risk of being pregnant,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    yes, there will be a high risk of being pregnant,
    And due to the age you will most likely have a high risk pregnancy.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Any time you are having sex regardless of using protection or not, you should be worried about getting pregnant.

It basically just a waiting game now, to see if you miss your next period.
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Why not be on the pill and use condoms? It would be a lot less stressful for you to know you have two forms of BC on your side instead of running water in the condom to see if it broke after having sex every time. That doesn't sound like much fun. How old are you? Maybe you should re think your situation with your boyfriend. Don't have sex if you can't handle being a mommy.period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamster pregnancies and breeding [ 4 Answers ]

We just went out and bought 2 chinese hamsters and we were wondering how to tell if our female hamster is pregnant? Also we would like to know more information about breeding chinese hamsters. From- MoJo and The Bean:confused:

Unsupervised Teens [ 8 Answers ]

I am sure this gets asked every day, but how do I keep my son's girlfriends out of my house while I am at work all day? He is 16 years old.

Miraculous Pregnancies after tubal ligation [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that it is possible to get pregnant after having a tubal ligation. Is it possible to get pregnant after having a tubal 16 years ago without any intervention of IVF or reversals? Are there any medical research publications on this subject?

View more questions Search