Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fire_faerie2311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Penguin Report
    What are penguins like disposition wise? What do they eat? What species is most common? Any other information that would be of use to me? I would love to find a site interviewing a zoologist about penguins... If anyone knows of one please let me know!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 12, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Penguin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to report someone [ 2 Answers ]

I know some one who is here from iraq and came here as an asylum seeker I don't think he has got his permanent stay yet but I know once they come over here they are not allowed to go back to iraq for a visit but he is going back on the 12 July and is catching a plane to istanbul I think then cross...

Animated penguin movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm almost positive this was a movie but it could have been a show. I remember a little penguin who gets separated from his parents and has to escape a whale and I think there might have been some men after him too? It was probably in the early 90s or could have been late 80s. I know its not...

Cartoon: A Penguin [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, another cartoon movie (that I seem to be the only one who can remember it) that I saw as a child and the only part of it that I can remember is that it started with a mama penguin sitting on two eggs. Then there were two little (or young) penguins. A boy and a girl. She was a little off color...

Report [ 3 Answers ]

How do I report an illegal person? Is it wrong?

View more questions Search