Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Old wise tales
    Me and my husband or all in to the old wise tales and there is one that we wanted to try and I can't rember it it haves to do with drano I think but if you put that in the toilet and pee it will turn a certain color does anybody know how this one goes?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 05:37 PM
    I think this is what you are talking about... and there are other wives tales too ;)
    Pregnancy Old Wives Tales

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wise to buy my son's first car? [ 12 Answers ]

I was considering buying my son his first car as long as he did good in school. But I was thinking that this may not be a good idea. Would this be spoiling him? Should I make him work, save and buy his own first car? The reason I am hesitant about it is because he doesn't understand the concept of...

Tales of... [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I played a game caalled tales of symphonia. It was and still is my #1 game I then heard of a game called tales of legenda and was wondering are these games part of a series? If so let me know if any other games in this series come out.

A word to the wise about female drivers! [ 3 Answers ]

I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck causing him to have to drive on to the shoulder. This evidently pissed the driver off enough that he hung out his window and gave her the finger. “Man, that guy is stupid” I thought to myself....

Wise crackin' parrot [ 1 Answers ]

A magician booked a gig on a cruise ship and the captain wanted the magician to guard his prized parrot. But the parrot was a wise guy and every time the magician would do his act, the parrot would tell the audience, "Aaak, it's behind the chair" "Aaak, it's up his sleeve" Well the magician...

View more questions Search