Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just joan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Need a good intro greeting
    My husband and I have been entertaining at nursing , assisted living and senior communities for over 12 years. We have recently moved to another state and wish to contnue entertaining. Can't think of a simple introductory greeting to do a bulk mailing. Hope you can help.

Thanks

just joan
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 04:00 PM
    I too, do a lot of entertaining at older adult types of places. I entertain by playing the piano and getting the residents involved in what we are doing.

What I have found works best, is to go and just meet personally with the activity directors of such places. They are more than willing to let me do entertaining for the residents. I think that you would get more results if you did just go and visit the places.

However, if you do want to put together a letter, I can advise you as to how to write one. However, I don't know specifically what type of entertaining it is that you do and also if you charge anything for your services. Thank you.
    just joan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Still need that good intro letter from excellent entertainers
    More info from husband and wife singing team: We sing a wide variety of songs from the big band era, Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Doris Day, Elvis, Rock n' Roll, etc. We sing to pre-recorded music and we do charge a fee for entertaining on an hourly basis. We never charge any additional monies if we go beyond the hour and if the residents are into our show... we just keep on going for a "free" 10-15 minutes extra.

I realize by writing the above that I have just created that "good intro letter", but would be interested in seeing others.

Thanks

Joan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Greeting Card virus [ 3 Answers ]

I received a greeting card from "American Greeting Card" I suspected it was bull, but like an idiot, I opened it. Should have seen the signs, Any Ideas how to get rid of or get speed back. Thanks. Don't go to this link, Any Ideas how to deal with this: 76.182.214.230/?6019a1823497b969c2b1c85d....

Starting a greeting card businness [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to start a greeting card company but have limited means, where do I begin? I really need step by step advise. I can write very well but need help with the artistic factor (cant draw a stick figure) also, even if I found someone to take care of the art how would I begin? What is the first...

Professional Telephone Business Greeting(s) [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I'm in search for unique telephone greetings compared to the everyday greetings we presently use in office settings. Any suggestions.

View more questions Search