Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 09:54 PM

Three...

... years...

... old...

People, stop adding to this thread. The OP asked the question three years ago and never came back.

(headbang)
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 17, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Funny... you said that three times :) I followed someone else's post... don't look at me :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married but still in love w/ex [ 46 Answers ]

I have been married almost 6 years. I have 2 children w/ this man and we have developed a pretty good life together. He's a good guy, although we are missing something very important from our marriage... emotional intimacy! Along with this I have never gotten over someone from my past. I knew I...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

I am married to a women But am still In love with my Ex wife [ 13 Answers ]

I need this question answered. I have been divorced for about 4 years now. We haven't talked since we separated. Well I recently got married and my ex wife got married 7 months ago. Well I had to contact her cause of an issue about a car that we owned. Since we divorced I lived in Kansas and her in...

Married and in love with another [ 24 Answers ]

I've been married almost 31 years. Children raised and on their own. Grandchildren now. Over the years, I've had many affairs. Actually thought that part of my life was over and it was time to accept I was getting older and accept where my life had led me. Then I met a co-worker face to...

View more questions Search