Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brookiebruk77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Punic Wars
    Which Carthiaginian leader won every battle but lost the war with Rome?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Another home work question; and an easy one to boot...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mommy Wars? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello All. I was watching TV the other day and the show was about "Mommy Wars". Have you heard of this? Mom's think their way is the "right" way to parent their kids and all others are wrong. What do you think? What are your views on: *Stay at Home vs. working *breast feeding vs....

Star Wars Related Movie [ 2 Answers ]

About a year ago I saw a preview for this comedy movie coming out. It was about these star wars fans wanting to know the movie script before it was made for the First or second new star wars movie coming out, and the only way they could get it, is by going to a star trek convention. Any help...

England religious wars [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me details of any religious wars that took place in England around 500 A.D? Thanks so much!:)

Star wars galaxies [ 6 Answers ]

I know I have submitted a lot latley and that is because I'm bored. Any way I have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and I have vista I don't know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do I fix this

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search